About joey bradford
Joey has always been one of the few who thoroughly enjoyed training, and was always studying and asking his coaches/trainers as many questions as he could to learn about what they were doing and why they were doing them when they did. Not only has Joey learned from some of the best coaches in our sport such as Ken Cools, German Medina, Jorg de Louw, and Sean Dwight, he has also competed at the highest level for many years with success. From winning the 8 rookie NBL National title, to winning the 9 expert title the following year, over a dozen World Championships, World Overall Ranking titles, UCI Championships on every continent, and 15+ Elite Men main event wins Joey has proven he can transition from level to level and figure out how to win. Having close relationships and even living with guys such as Connor Fields, Sam Willoughby, Liam Phillips, Barry Nobles, and Tory Nyhaug has also helped him see things they do and what guys who're successful in our sport all seem to have in common. There are some things you just cannot learn by reading a book. He has a vast understanding of what it takes to be one of the best from the vantage points of both personal experience, seeing up close behind the scenes how others became the best, and is able to relate to what his athletes are going through on the good and bad days in nearly every way!
Most of his athletes live out of town so he has built an entirely new system that operates from shared, private folders on Google Drive, and they can access and edit within seconds from their smart phones and/or computers!
14 Time World Champion
13 Time U.S. National Champion
- 2012 U.S. Olympic BMX Racing Long Team Member
- Elite Men Bronze Medal at the 2010 UCI BMX World Championships Time Trial
- 50+ UCI/NBL/ABA/USABMX Pro/Jr Elite/Elite Main Event Wins
- 2 Time UCI Overall World Rankings #1 rider in the world
- 13 Time Race of Champions Champion
- 10 Time California State Champion
- 12 Time Regional Champion
- 4 Time Sea Otter Classic MTB 4cross Champion
- Hundreds of national wins
- The only rider ever to win the 20" "Grand Slam" of BMX: UCI World Champion, ABA World Champion, NBL U.S. National Champion, and ABA U.S. National Champion in one year.
- The only rider ever to win a UCI Championship on every continent except Antarctica: North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa.