1. Of or relating to analysis or analytics; especially : separating something into component parts or constituent elements
2. Dividing into elemental parts or basic principles.
3. Expert in or using analysis, especially in thinking: an analytic mind; an analytic approach.
About Joey Bradford
Joey Bradford has always been one of the few who thoroughly enjoyed the training and race preparation process. From winning the NBL 8 Rookie National Championship title, to 14 World Championship titles, and dozens of Elite Men main event wins, Joey has proven he can transition on level to level and figure out how to win!
He has a vast understanding of what it takes to be one of the best through both personal experiences, and seeing the behind the scenes preparation of some of our sports best riders. Having worked with some of our sports best coaches, such as Harry Leary, Ken Cools, German Medina, Dr. Jason Richardson, and Sean Dwight, and competing at the highest level himself, he has taken the knowledge from some of the brightest minds in our sport, combined them with his own, and formed the best coaching and training service in the sport of BMX Racing.
After suffering numerous injuries over the last half-decade, Joey decided he wanted to continue competing to be one of the best – only now in coaching and training. With a relentless pursuit to find competitive edges, he is now helping other dedicated riders unlock their true potentials and competing to the best of their abilities. Analytic BMX’s training and coaching is the book smarts of studying training meets 20+ years of personal experiences at every level of the sport. He’s a coach who hasn’t just read about it in a book, but has actually gone out and done it thousands of times.
14 Time World Champion
15 Time U.S. National Champion
- 2012 U.S. Olympic BMX Racing Long Team Member
- Elite Men Bronze Medal at the 2010 UCI BMX World Championships Time Trial
- 50+ UCI/NBL/ABA/USABMX Pro/Jr Elite/Elite Main Event Wins
- 2 Time UCI Overall World Rankings #1 rider in the world
- 13 Time Race of Champions Champion
- 10 Time California State Champion
- 12 Time Regional Champion
- 4 Time Sea Otter Classic MTB 4cross Champion
- Hundreds of national wins
- The only rider ever to win the 20" "Grand Slam" of BMX: UCI World Champion, ABA World Champion, NBL U.S. National Champion, and ABA U.S. National Champion in one year.
- The only rider ever to win a UCI Championship on every continent except Antarctica: North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa.